number of visitors

hit counter account login
Get a free hit counter here.

Monday, October 26, 2009

grand opening

well... this post is just a test.

i'll try my best to share my knowledge and feelings. i've alread had a blog in myanmar version. for friends who can't read burmese, i made this blog. :)

the title says it all. HOLY BLADE, religious philosophy and religious blasphemy. i love religions but i can't accept religions. in this blog, you'll see most of my religious views and thoughts. the title is named opposite of the HOLY GRAIL or HOLY CHALICE. the opposite of GRAIL is BLADE, which represents the male. so... i named my blog HOLY BALDE, the blasphemy of the HOLY GRAIL. :P

first, don't misunderstand me that i'm insulting Christianity or some other religions. i love blasphemies and this is just another blasphemy that i've done in my life. so.. don't get me wrong.

second, my english is bad and this blog contains a lot of grammar mistakes and spellings. please be patient and read well. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment